Social media managers pride themselves on coming up with fresh ideas and interesting content. Likewise, business owners and entrepreneurs active in social media need to stay compelling and helpful. It’s how businesses maintain relevance and add value to our social streams.
One of the best places to find inspiration is from other creatives. Reading online marketing quotes from some of the top social media marketers around the globe inspires me to want to work harder, and better. So hopefully these online marketing quotes can have the same effect on you.
Alongside my article on social media quotes, you’ll be sure to have plenty of quotable’s and shareable content.
Let me know what you think is the most inspirational of the online marketing quotes below in the comments box.
Click here to share these online marketing quotes – Tweet this!
1. For a business not to advertise is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but no one else does. (by Stuartt H. Britt)
2. The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting. (by Walt Disney)
3. Never let your campaigns write cheques that your website can’t cash. (by Avinash Kaushik)
4. It is all about marketing; that is where the real craft comes in. The best actors do not necessarily become the biggest stars. And vice versa. (by Dirk Benedict)
6. Measurement is like laundry. It piles up the longer you wait to do it. (by Amber Naslund)
7. In marketing I’ve seen only one strategy that can’t miss — and that is to market to your best customers first, your best prospects second and the rest of the world last. (by John Romero)
8. Marketing is really just about sharing your passion. (by Michael Hyatt)
9. The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing. (by Tom Fishburne)
11. That which is measured improves. (by Karl Pearson)
12. It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic. (by Jeff Eisenberg)
13. In today’s modern world, people are either asleep or connected. (by Janice H. Reinold)
14. What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form. (by David Ogilvy)
16. Money coming in says I’ve made the right marketing decisions. (by Adam Osborne)
17. Our job is to connect to people, to interact with them in a way that leaves them better than we found them, more able to get where they’d like to go. (by Seth Godin)
18. Making your prospects feel like they have an exclusive membership in a club makes lead generation a positive customer experience. (by Eric Bower)
19. Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue. (by Andrew Davis)
21. Average conversion rates are meaningless. Switzerland on average is flat. (by Chris Goward)
22. People are in such a hurry to launch their product or business that they seldom look at marketing from a bird’s eye view and they don’t create a systematic plan. (by Dave Ramsey)
23. Authenticity, honesty, and personal voice underlie much of what’s successful on the Web. (by Rick Levine)
24. Make sure you’re always testing. Never be satisfied with your marketing funnel, even if it’s exceeding expectations. (by Stuart Davidson)
26. We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in & be what people are interested in. (by Craig Davis)
27. Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have. (by Jonah Sachs)
28. There are countless ways to build lists, but trust is what builds relationships. (by Hunter Boyle)
29. Instead of using technology to automate processes, think about using technology to enhance human interaction. (by Tony Zambito)
31. Mobile is not the future, it is the now. Meet your customers in the environment of their choice, not where it’s convenient for you. (by Cyndie Shaffstall)
32. We must move from numbers keeping score to numbers that drive better actions. (by David Walmsley)
33. Switch it off, get away from it all, and stop reading Marketing on your holiday. (by Will Harris)
34. Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation. (by Milan Kundera)
36. Take a risk and keep testing, because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again. (by Amrita Sahasrabudhe)
37. Whether B2B or B2C, I believe passionately that good marketing essentials are the same. We all are emotional beings looking for relevance, context and connection. (by Beth Comstock)
38. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself. (by Peter Drucker)
39. If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished. (by Wendy Clark)
What Other Inspirational Online Marketing Quotes Did I Miss?
If you’ve read other online marketing quotes that you thought were inspirational, then please share them in the comments section below.
Do you routinely share online marketing quotes in your social network streams?
Which of these online marketing quotes is your favourite?